Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Spark of Entertainment on a Rainy Day

It is a dreary, rainy day in Spearfish so I thought posting this video was a good solution to the craptastic weather. One of my best friends, Becca and I blast this song, Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine, while we drive around Sioux Falls in her car every time she is home from St. Ben's. I know cute baby videos are getting a bit overdone but this one is just wonderful. The baby also resembles me and Becca dancing to song in the car as well! Some days I think this song, which happens to be the most frequently played song in my iTunes has the same affect on me as it does on this baby.



Every season always seems to have a designated song for me and this song was the anthem for last summer! I am still waiting to see what this summer's anthem will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment