Sunday, November 20, 2011

Zen

This upcoming week has only two days of classes but a lot needs to be accomplished by 2:20 Central Standard Time on Tuesday. But the rest of the week will be epically relaxing with coffee dates and Mama Lada's dates with friends, hanging out with my cousins, celebrating Thanksgiving (my second favorite holiday) with my mom and Brytten, watching movies with friends while eating grapes, Black Friday shopping -which will be interesting due to my lack of monetary funds : ), dorm room yoga, runs through the park, driving around Falls Park and listening to music with friends, reading a couple of books, painting picture frames, making garlands, and writing a 25-page paper. The only reason why the paper writing is included in this list is because it is for Art History so it will be enjoyable to write.

I have been telling all my girls that breaks always come at the perfect time and the same is true for me.

Thanksgiving Break in a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment