Thursday, November 10, 2011

Roadtrippin' with my Mama

Tomorrow morning my mom and I are roadtripping in the good ol' mini van to visit the one and only, Brytten Noel. Brytten and I have not seen each other since she started at Black Hills State the last week of August. That is a long flipping time to not see your sister!

My hidden talent is that I make great road trips cd's. I have thus prepared a playlist for my mom and I that spans a whole 13.9 hours! 217 songs were very carefully selected for this playlist!

Some of the artists include:

U2
Adele
Bruce Springsteen
Donavan Frankenreiter
Foster the People
Pink
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Amy MacDonald
Billy Idol
Bob Seger
Cee Lo Green
The Clash
Coldplay
Elton John
Duffy
Florence + The Machine
Electric Light Orchestra
Fleetwood Mac
Joss Stone
Guns N' Roses
Hall & Oats
The Killers
Ingrid Michaelson
John Mayer
Jack Johnson
Lady Gaga
Mat Kearney
Lee Coulter
Madonna
Neon Trees
Moby
Neil Diamond
Prince
Regina Spektor
The Rolling Stones
The Traveling Wilburys
The Ting Tings
Wolfmother


Let me just say- it is a good thing my mom likes such a wide assortment of music- and that one of her favorite songs is "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.

I love roadtrips! Especially when they are to my favorite place in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment