Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Future Vikings

Today Sam and Camille came over to Augie to brighten my kinda-sad, freshman-less dorm. They brought back the energy that left when my girls went home for break! We explored Augie while I forcefully subtly informed them that they should attend Augie in oh, 13 years.

For example, when we walked past the library I told them I expected them to spend many hours there in the kind-of-near-future.

Camille had to look at every little thing (of which, there are many) in my dorm room and say that she really liked it and could easily take it home but wouldn't.

When climbing on Ole, as every good Viking does, Sam said he could play up there forever and Camille said it smelled like hot chocolate. I tested her theory and agreed!

Because of my never-ending love for Augie, I have already been informed that I can't force my future children to go to Augie. Well, no one specified that I can't force my cousins to go to Augie. So I decided to get a head start on the recruitment process.

Me and my 'favorite girl cousin', Camille
Me and my 'favorite boy cousin', Sam
My little Vikings
I am not even going to pretend like I didn't tell them to do this...
Showing their school pride early
They already look like Vikings 
Getting comfortable with their surroundings



She looks like she is casually strolling to class
This looks so natural!
A future Vikette??



Too sweet!
Oh I love them!!
He loved the "Owl Family"
She loved "Beary"

We are buds
The best part was when we were walking back to Solberg and it was as though she was already a seasoned Viking. She stopped at the perfect echo spot by the Humanities building and yelled "SQUIRREL" in the style of Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment