Saturday, November 12, 2011

As Only Spearfish Could Do

Today I have rode a horse, put insulation in a duck house, ground flour to make bread, and had a photo shoot while wearing an oversize flannel shirt. Safe to say, I am in Spearfish.

My mom, Grandpa and I visited Jackie while she was riding her horse, Sven this morning and then I got a chance to ride in the arena. I will probably need a horse one day. My mom brought her camera and snapped some great pics!

Jackie's new saddle 




Me and my grandpa. And the intent horse




Telling each other stories

Jackie and Sven

Classic

Me and Sven



This afternoon my grandpa and I continued work on the duck house which included me stapling in insulation. I basically could build a house now.

After supper Brytten had a photo shoot with Grandpa that she has been talking about for days. I got in a few of the pics too!



No comments:

Post a Comment