Monday, November 21, 2011

Sum-Sum-Summer Time

 I realize that we are having the most moderate winter possible and it is already November 21st and we have only a glimmer of snow. And as lovely as it is to sit here at Coffea, next to a cozy fireplace, it kinda pisses me off. But, before I know it I will be blogging about next summer!  However I miss summer, particularly freckles on my nose and kneecaps, spending the majority of every day in a bikini, running through a sprinkler with my cousins, drinking coffee on the deck at 6 a.m., driving with my windows down and feathers in my sun-kissed hair. I was looking through pictures from this summer and I realized that I like snow when it is on a mountain top even when I saw it the first week of August. Yep, that is the only time I like snow!








No comments:

Post a Comment