Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Favorite Animal

Since I was little, whales have been my favorite animal. They are beautiful and I just think they seem like quite compassionate creatures. My mom recently showed me this video that proves what wonderful animals they are and how much they need and deserve our protection. Also, if you need a whale watching fix without the boat, this seems like a better solution than Free Willy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/humpback-whale-video_n_898859.html

4 comments:

  1. 1.) I like that you are on the HuffingtonPost. 2.) I saw a parade of elephants in a store the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A parade of elephants??? That is my favorite! I feel as though I need more of an explanation on that one though? What kind of store was this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very Sanna store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to always find those when you are traveling!

    ReplyDelete