Friday, September 2, 2011

An Older, Wiser Me

Summer is officially over. My feathers are out. The Summer of Chickens is behind me. Today was the first day I had a significant amount of down time since I got back to Augie so naturally I started thinking about Spearfish. I even gave the two-finger wave as I drove down 41st Street. It doesn't have the same effect as it does in Spearfish.

Its amazing how quickly life throws us our next adventure and the next phase that will define us. My Solberg staff last year had phenomenal family dynamics. Being the youngest, I was the little sister of the staff and loved it! This year I am one of the returners and thus have a whole lot of wisdom to pass along! My staff this year, Jackie, Brooke, Miranda, Chris, Matt and I and our hall director, Adam, have been doing oodles of bonding and I can tell we are going to have a great year. I also keep adding things to be involved in. Augie Running Club anyone? : )

The Ladies of the Solberg Staff 2011-2012

The Men of the Solberg Staff 2011-2012


I am not sure when I woke up and was a junior in college but I am getting a little antsy for this year to begin and see everything that is going to be thrown my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment