Monday, September 26, 2011

Great Mondays

I am starting a new addition to my blog: What Makes Mondays Great. I realize that some weeks I may have to make things up but thats fine! Today however had lots of great things!


  • Coffea date in the middle of the day with my mom! I am loving the four hour break that I have on Mondays. We are making it an every week thing! My hazelnut latte with candied hazelnuts was just about the greatest thing ever!
  • I changed into shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of the day!!! The title of this blog probably indicates to you that I love summer and summer clothing way more than winter and winter clothing. 
  • Laffy Taffy Jokes!
How do you mend a broken jack o'lantern?
With a pumpkin patch!

  • I started a new passive programming technique this year where I gave all of my girls a blank cd to put all their favorite songs on it. Their theme songs, if you will. Each weekend I play a different cd on repeat in the bathroom and each girl has her chance to be the 2N Weekend Dj. Two of my girls thus far have included "Daylight" by Matt and Kim and it has quickly become my new favorite song and the video is adorable!

Happy Monday everyone! Here is to a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea, since Mondays can be a bit.. well.. a Monday.. :) I like summer best as well!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete