Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall and a Friend-iversary

Approximately two years ago, the Lovely Abbie Fratzke complimented my shoes and then we became best friends. To celebrate that momentous compliment we had our two-year friend-iversary today. We ran the trails at the Outdoor Campus, went to two farmer's markets and explored the shops at the 8th Street Railway Center, met a bulldog named Truly and had a picnic by Ole and watched a wedding. It was a perfect beginning marker of fall and a perfect day to spend with my best friend. 

Photos from the Farmer's Markets:







I consider honey a food group


Abbie and I shared this for our friend-iversary breakfast

How cool does this sound?? Dark Chocolate Pasta!


Purple Cauliflower! 



8th Street Railway Center Pics:





Appropriate reading material for a friend-iversary


I was going through my photo library and found the first photo of Abbie and I together!

After we wrote a paper together and before our dance performance at Midnight Madness. Also it was in the rain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment