Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Beginning of What Can Only Be a Soaring Year

Today for PA training we all tested out the Ropes Course at the Leif Ericson Day Camp. This included wearing a child-sized harness and participating in grounded team bonding activities and then rock climbing, walking the catwalk which was a log suspended in the air at about 30 feet and another activity which included walking up a ladder then up a vertical log, standing on top of the log and jumping off the log to attempt to reach a swinging bar.

I feel like this is an excellent way to begin my junior year in college and my second year as a PA. Carl told me the other day that I am going to have a phenomenal year and I know he is right. I have oodles of exciting things happening this year and I am very excited that the starting line is here!













No comments:

Post a Comment