Monday, September 5, 2011

Born This Way

My third year on the Augie Dance Team has officially begun. Over the weekend we had our first performance at the first Augie football game of the season. I struggled last year trying to figure out if I wanted to do it for a third year. If you haven't noticed, I am a fairly busy person. At basically the very last minute I decided to try out again and I am so glad I did.



I am the girl with all the hair in her face

Me and Emily: one of my lovely Solberg 1N girls from last year 
I have been involved in dance since I was five years old. Our halftime performance this weekend was to Lady Gaga's "Born This Way." I found this very serendipitous because when I was a very little girl I only ever walked on my tip toes and I spent most of my childhood dancing through grocery stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment