Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jackie (S)Miles

Many of us have that one person that we look to for help, guidance, compassion, and love in basically anything that life that throws at us. That person for me is Jackie Miles. Jackie was my PA my freshman year and although we have now been on staff together for two years I still think of her as my PA. Our relationship has definitely grown beyond that and I consider her one of my favorite people and one of my best friends.














She is truly one of the most caring individuals I have ever known. There is no doubt that this girl is going places and I love that I get to cheer her on for everything. And.... she is up for Homecoming Queen this year for Viking Days! I am almost exploded from excitement yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment