Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Half a Year

Today marks the 6th-month anniversary of this blog. On the first day I blogged I was sitting on the deck of the Green Bean, my favorite coffee shop in Spearfish, drinking a Blueberry Pomegranate Iced Tea Fruit Blast and listening to Coldplay. I was wearing shorts, a tank top and flip flops. Today I am sitting in my Solberg dorm room looking out to the campus sidewalks dusted with snow while drinking a cup of coffee with cinnamon and honey and listening to U2. I am wearing jeans, a sweater and boots.

It is incredible to think about everything that can happen in six months and I am sure I could babble on and on about all of the amazing-ness that has been the last six months including the adventures I have had, the exciting opportunities that have come my way and the never-ending feeling of love I am blessed to experience from a huge assortment of people. Instead I will present a sort of photo narrative.

June
Being 'Good at Summer' at the fish hatchery during my summer internship


Finn and I at the top of Harney Peak 




July


The day we became fans of rodeos! 


Camille and Grandpa on Duck Day


August
I climbed mountains! 


I have a married friend!!!


September


Four ladies at Touch of Europe


My lovely friends


October


She was truly the most deserving queen!
Queen Jackie and her royal court


November


Me and Leah and some November hiking!
Sam, Camille and I at Augie
I am sure some wonderful moments await me throughout the month of December!

June 6th-December 6th
6 months of Good at Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment