Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grandpa Notes

One of my favorite blogs has a recurring post called 'Liner Notes.' The author posts pictures of her family during their recent adventures. I am going to copy her idea with a regular post about my grandpa and my relationship with him. This summer when I was living with my grandparents, the next-door neighbor asked if I had any friends out there. My grandpa responded that I had him. So true.

Earlier this week during dinner my grandpa spread jelly on a piece of cheese. At first I was slightly disgusted but then my mom and aunt pointed out that I love anything my grandpa loves. This is true and is the reason I stop regularly at Menards for Maple Nut Candies and am going back to Sioux Falls today with two bags of them. Moral of the story: Colby Jack cheese spread with homemade raspberry jelly is surprisingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment