Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Mom and Her Camera

Just last week my mom bought herself quite the camera and has been using it as much as possible. The three of us always seem to be surrounded by color and her photos definitely capture our love and need for colorful lives. I also like that the majority of these photos were taken from the front steps of our house. She can find lovely photo ops anywhere!

One of my friends has modified the expression, "Whatever floats your boat" and has been asking people how their boat is throughout the day. When I was asked I responded that my boat was probably like the one in the Little Mermaid when she is floating along with turtles singing to her. I think the photos of the squirrels make them look like they are about to bring into song and dance. That would be great. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment