Sunday, October 9, 2011

WOAH!

Viking Days week is finally here and in an attempt not to get too overwhelmed I am looking to blogging! I have also realized that this week I will be living on coffee and spoonfuls of the jar of peanut butter that will always be in my backpack.

Yesterday I was studying with my friend Megan (check out her awesome blog http://meganphotography-megan.blogspot.com/). Some studying did happen but I also set up a tumblr account http://thejoyfultrek.tumblr.com/.

As I was leaving Caribou I said "Goodbye girlie" to one of my girls from last year that recently started working at Caribou. Then I got a text from my friend Becca saying that she just saw me which didn't make sense because I thought she was still at school at St. Ben's. Surprise! She came home for the weekend and I finally got to see her! We hadn't seen each other since May 22nd right before we left for different parts of the country for the summer.

I might need some 'not-so-funny' humor like this during this next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment