Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Living With My Mom Pt. 1

Last summer, I lived with my grandparents in Spearfish which was such an experience that it prompted me to start this blog. Now I am living at home with my mom for the first time in two years. Last summer was just my mom and Brytten and now it is just me and my mom.

Let me tell ya, it's a little weird.

I have been joking with some of my friends that there is no doubt that I will be a different person in the fall after this summer living with my mama. My mom and I have the same humor which manifests itself in an ability to make fairly dirty jokes and appreciate each other's ability to do so that we will probably end up high-fiving each sexually explicit joke that is uttered this summer.

This past weekend we road-tripped to Spearfish. I created quite possibly the most perfect road trip playlist for my mom and I and our twelve hours in the super-cool (not so much) mini van. I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing that my mom and I know all the words to the same forty or so songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment