Monday, March 26, 2012

A Different Take on Mount Rushmore

After reading this next anecdote there will be no doubt that I am truly my grandpa's granddaughter. Good ol' Roger had this idea that became an adventure to add to the list for spring break. He subscribes to a duck raising magazine and the magazine conducts a contest in which readers pose with the magazine in front of famous spots around the world and then have the chance to appear on the cover of the magazine. His idea was for his two eldest granddaughters to pose holding the magazine in front of Mount Rushmore. He thought the editors of the magazine would "get a kick out of that."



Brytten wasn't super pumped about the idea but I loved it. I don't have any of the magazine-holding pics but you can guarantee once we get on the cover I will be talking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment