Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Perfect Melody

There always seems to be a perfect song for every day, every week, every season, even every year. I truly believe that music can be the best motivator for college students. I have playlists for doing homework, working out, having dance parties with myself, and for roadtripping. And all of my favorite songs go into a playlist called H-A-P-P-Y! It also never fails to crack me up when I look at my list of recently added songs and the unique mix it always is. Here are my most recent song purchases to take a gander at:

The entire "Ceremonials" album by Florence + The Machine

"Charlie Brown" by Coldplay

"This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole

"Miracle Drug" by U2

"Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay

"Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" by Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment