Sunday, February 26, 2012

Muchness

In Alice in Wonderland the Mad Hatter says to Alice, "You used to be much more... muchier. You've lost your muchness."

After some other interesting conversations that I won't post about (My mom should be very thankful!) my mom randomly brought up this quote when we were sitting at Barnes and Noble today. We concurred that I have gained my muchness while being in college. The whole point of college is to develop into the person that we want to be. I know I have done that. My muchness has been achieved!

Also I have decided I am going to relight my goal of publishing a novel. When I was really little my goal was to have a novel published by the time I was 16. I have bumped that goal up to 38. Watch out world, it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment